JSP Available only on dedicated plans
cPanel 11.24, however auto updated to latest version
GD/Image magik 6.3.9
All Linux hosting accounts come with:
· Linux x86 CentOS 5.x (a free version of RedHat) 32 bit Operating System
· Dual Intel Xeon E5405 Harpertown 2.0 GHz Quad-Core (8 cores total) 64 bit processor
· Apache 2.2.x , (includes mod_rewrite and mod_security) in a SuExec environment
· exim Internet Mailer
· WHM 11.24.x
· cPanel 11.24.x
· PHP 5.2.11 , PHP is run as CGI (not Apache/DSO) in a suPHP environment
· Zend Optimizer 3.3.9 , PEAR 1.7.x , ionCube 3.3.7 , GnuPG 1.2.6 , GD2 Library (2.0.34), openSSL 0.9.8, SOAP
· PHP Modules - full list
· phpMyAdmin 2.11.8.x
· MySQL Database 5.1.x
· cURL 7.15.x (also libcurl and PHP/CURL)
· PERL 5.8.x , PCRE Library Version 7.8
· Python 2.5.x or 2.6.x
· ImageMagick 6.3.9
· RoundCube 0.2b, SquirrelMail 1.4.13, Horde 3.1.7p8
· Fantastico Scripts [see versions]: Blogs (WordPress), CMS (Drupal and Joomla), Discussion Boards (phpBB3), Shopping Carts (osCommerce), Image Galleries, php Mailing List, Sitebuilders, Wiki
We do our best to keep software and program versions as up to date as possible. Our technical team regularly evaluates software updates and pushes updates across Nucleus's servers as they are deemed secure and appropriate for our shared hosting environment.Dec. 28, 2017
Make payment to "Nucleus Internet" and send via post or courier to:
Senapati Bapat Road,
We will apply this payment to your account as soon as we receive it, but not earlier.
Please find our bank details by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please prepare to pay any fees your bank charges for the transfer, and do not subtract the associated fees from your payment to us.
After you have sent the payment, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with these details.
Date payment was sent:
Originating bank account from where payment was sent:
Name of the account from where payment was sent:
In the bank transfer payment notes, please put your domain name for your account so we can look up your payment easier.
Please keep in mind it may take a few days for the payment to clear, and we will apply the payment as soon as possible.
Also note that bank wire payments are non-refundable. If you request a refund, the payment will be added as credit to your hosting account.